A limited-edition Eudermine Revitalizing Essence, celebrating SHISEIDO's 150-year anniversary and first skincare product innovation, that keeps skin feeling hydrated no matter the climate, location, or season.
For over 150 years, SHISEIDO has been sharing art, beauty, and science with the world. In celebration of this milestone, a specially designed Eudermine Revitalizing Essence is available for a limited time. The packaging is a glass bottle reproduction of the first iteration of Eudermine, which launched in 1897. The design is inspired by kumadori, a makeup style of kabuki, and incorporates an arabesque pattern that has been used by SHISEIDO since 1920. Rooted in Japanese beauty rituals, Shiseido Eudermine Revitalizing Essence was a favorite of geishas who used it to protect skin under heavy makeup. This Bio-Hyaluronic Acid infused softening lotion drenches skin in moisture and helps skin with water retention. A staple of any J-Beauty skincare routine.
- Fast-absorbing, silky fluid provides immediate and long-lasting moisture
- Promotes smooth cell turnover
- Protects skin’s surface from environmental aggressors
- Good for all skin types.
- Dermatologist-tested. Non-comedogenic.
How to Use
- Apply daily, in the morning and evening after cleansing.
- Saturate facial cotton with a quarter-sized amount of essence.
- Starting from the center of the face, use outward strokes to apply Shiseido Eudermine Revitalizing Essence on the skin: -
- Bio-Hyaluronic Acid: Intensely hydrates and withstands changes in external humidity to keep skin moisture at an ideal level.
- TMG & Bio-Compatible Amino Acid: Regulates epidermal cell turnover to promote supple and refined skin.