For active protection and multi-environment defense. Broad Spectrum SPF50+
A convenient spray-type sunscreen that allows for quick, easy application over large areas of skin, especially hard-to-reach areas even while spraying upside down. It protects skin against powerful UV rays, while skincare ingredients help maintain skin’s beauty. This comfortably light, non-sticky spray can also be used on face, body and hair.
- Broad spectrum UV protection helps reduce the appearance of photo-aging with exclusive SuperVeil-UV 360™ technology.
- Xylitol helps keep skin soft and healthy-looking.
- Water-resistant (80 minutes)
- Dermatologist-tested. Ophthalmologist-tested. Non-comedogenic.
How to Use
- Before sun exposure, spray directly on desired area and spread evenly with palm. Do not spray directly onto face. Spray onto hands and then apply to face.
VIEW FULL INGREDIENTS LIST
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: AVOBENZONE 3.0%, HOMOSALATE 15.0%, OCTISALATE 5.0%, OCTOCRYLENE 2.5%, OXYBENZONE 5.0%. PURPOSE: Sunscreen
INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: SD ALCOHOL 40-B, DIMETHICONE, POLYBUTYLENE GLYCOL/PPG-9/1 COPOLYMER, ACRYLATES/OCTYLACRYLAMIDE COPOLYMER, PEG/PPG-14/7 DIMETHYL ETHER, XYLITOL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, WATER, SYZYGIUM JAMBOS LEAF EXTRACT, FRAGRANCE.