The Overnight “V” Mask is a 2-part system including, comprised of the Sculpting Patch Mask and the Lifting Infusion Mask. The Sculpting Patch Mask is address facial architecture and volume like no other anti-aging product. The Lifting Infusion Mask is addresses the concerns of a “double chin” as it reduces fat cells in the targeted area. It also acts as a shape transforming mask, lifting the facial contours where needed and sculpting where puffiness or sagging has compromised the oval shape of the face, but also as a night cream.
Gel and Cream
- Anyone concerned with multiple signs of aging: double chin, drooping jaw line, loss of facial oval, for those seeking a more “V” shaped contour of the face
- Sculpts and redesigns the oval “V” shape of the jaw line and chin area, lifts and firms the entire face, neck and décolleté, reduces double chin, hydrates and smoothes fine lines
How to Use
The Overnight “V” Mask may be applied 2 to 3 times per week, for an intensive cure, or alternatively it can be used every night for as long as needed.
- Cleanse and tone the skin as usual, and then use your usual serums and/or ampoules, eye care and neck care.
- Use the Sculpting Patch-Mask roll-on applicator to roll the product on along the jaw line and under-chin areas as you apply a gentle pressure to the tube. Only a small amount of the product is needed as the gel forms a “patch” and there is no need to apply more than a very thin veil. Smooth the gel with the fingertips as needed to even-out the application.
For security during travelling, and also to keep the roller clean after each use, the tube has an ON/OFF lock system. It should be kept in the OFF position at all times and only switched ON for application and then switched OFF again after that.
- Apply the Lifting Infusion-Mask over the entire face, neck and décolleté while making a soft draining massage as per the drawings below. When removing the mask from the jar use circular movements with your finger so as to “melt” and activate the second-skin film texture, thereby making the application of the mask even more enjoyable.
- The Overnight “V” Mask belongs to a new generation of masks which work while you sleep It should not be tissues-off or rinsed-off like a common mask.
- If you feel the need to apply your usual night cream on top of the mask you can do it, but this should only be done in the case of very dry skin conditions.