BROAD SPECTRUM - EYE ZONE PROTECTION
This multi-tasking veil delivers targeted and stabilized UVA/UVB broad spectrum protection (a mix of chemical and physical filters) for the eye area. The formula also boasts potent antioxidants, anti-inflammatories and brighteners to simultaneously prevent future pigmentation disorders triggered by environmental assaults and brighten the eye zone.
Some of us – again not looking at you! – neglect to apply an opthalmologically-tested SPF to the eye zone area. Don’t make that mistake.
New York City-based optometrist, Dr. Jennifer Tsai explains: "The skin around our eyes is one of the most delicate areas. It is most susceptible to UV damage, pigmentation, and wrinkles, which is why it's important to apply SPF daily. I recommend a minimum of SPF 50. "
After applying an eye cream, we recommend the new Brightening Eye Veil SPF50, a broad-spectrum formula with chemical and mineral filters, as well as antioxidants, anti-inflammatory and brighteners!
- Recommended for all skin types, even sensitive.
- To be used after your usual eye cream or, could be used alone by a younger client on top of CS AI Eye Zone Booster. Ophthalmolgically tested, this broad spectrum formula contains Skullcap root and vitamin E to combat dryness.
- Delivers targeted and stabilized UVA/UVB broad spectrum protection specifically formulated for the eye area.
- Prevents future pigmentation triggered by environmental assaults.
- Provides immediate brightening.
How to Use
- Every morning after usual CS AI Eye Zone Booster and/or eye cream.
- Allow a few seconds in between the applications of booster/eye cream and the SPF so that all products can be fully absorbed, this will prevent peel-off of non-absorbed product. Only a small amount is needed.
- Not intended to be used alone as a replacement for an eye cream.
- Broad Spectrum Complex - Ophthalmologically approved filters and polymers, adapted for the specific needs of the eye area, provide a uniform and stable dispersion.
- Skullcap Root - extract obtained from the roots of Scutellaria baicalensis, known for being anti-inflammatory and influencing health in several positive ways when used in natural medicine.