We accept order by:-
WeChat ID: OC4163218006
A Fragrant Immersion in the World of Météorites
Guerlain captures in a perfume all the freshness and subtlety of its mythical Météorites. Another distinguishing feature of these little multi-colored powder pearls, which reveal the beauty of every woman, is their delicate violet fragrance.
Thierry Wasser, Guerlain’s master perfumer, reworked the violet in all its facets: from its green notes to its woody base, and even its powdery accents. The fragrance opens with apple for a fruity, slightly sharp note, while rose and violet fuse in a floral bouquet which is delightfully revealed through sensual white musk.
The fragrance comes in the same round bottle as Terracotta Le Perfume, with the beautiful addition of a silver-colored spray nozzle and a pearly pink cap. The textured paper label reproduces one of the symbols of the Meteorites range: the garland in the powder pearl colors enhanced with hints of silver.
- Powdery, fruity, floral.
- Top notes: bergamot, apple note, green notes.
- Heart notes: rose, violet.
- Base notes: white musk’s, woody notes.
- Apple notes, violet, white musk’s.
- Thierry Wasser, Guerlain’s master perfumer, sought to recapture their trademark soft, seductive scent by entering the Météorites pearl workshop for the very first time.