TONE – SOOTHE - ANTIOXIDANT
The new Anti-Oxidant Water replaces Water Shock Soothing Lotion.
This second step in your cleansing regimen serves simultaneously as a step in your anti-aging regimen - building skin resilience and promoting health!
An alcohol-free toner that deeply hydrates, refreshes and cleanses while building skin resilience and promoting skin health. Not just a toner, but an anti-aging advocate!
This anti-aging, oil-free, and totally respectful toner is formulated using two skin-identical antioxidants - SOD & Glutathione - together with a handful of hydration and barrier-promoting ingredients that respect all skin conditions, including sensitive ones.
Swiss Line’s effective formulas awaken the senses, visible results for your skin giving you the relaxation and revitalization you've been longing for. Our award-winning formulas embrace natural actives and skin-identical ingredients that work with your skin, not against it.
- Skin is deeply hydrated, refreshed, and protected from ROS (Reactive Oxygen Species)
- Restores the natural skin barrier
- Gently cleanse, hydrate, and refresh
- 100% vegan
- Texture: Fast-penetrating clear liquid
- Concerns: Aging, Dull skin
- Skin type: All skin types
- Scent: Allergen-free fragrance
How to Use
- After washing your skin with the Skin Friendly Cleanser, pour a few drops of Anti-Oxidant Water into the cotton pad or palm of your hands and gently dab over the face until the product is absorbed.
- The Anti-Oxidant Water has been ophthalmologically tested and can be safely applied around the eye area.
- Xpertmoist®: This ingredient is comprised of amino acids: proline, alanine, and serine, together with a bio-marine ferment of Pseudoalteromonas (a "good" bacteria).
- Aloe Vera & Centella Asiatica: The gel of aloe vera deeply hydrates and refreshes, while Centella - the natural origin of Madecassoside - calms and fights irritation.
- Sod & Glutathione: These are the two most important cellular anti-oxidants naturally present in human skin. They help to revert many aging processes, including those that lead to pigmentation disorders and loss of collagen.