D – Panthenol + Madecassoside + Echinacea
The most caressing hand care product ever! Dressed in a gel-balm texture, it works like a second-skin. Physically hydrating and protecting agressed hands throughout the day... and at all times. This glove-like formula can even be “worn” overnight as a recovery leave-on hand mask.
- Keeps hands protected from all external aggressors, ensuring less dryness and discomfort,
- Strengthens and hydrates the skin barrier function,
- Fights infectious agents with mild and natural sanitizer extract from Echinacea,
- Allergen-free fragrance, phenoxyethanol-free, color-free, vegan.
- Anyone concerned about alcohol hand sanitizer problem make the skin chapped, dry skin on his/her hands and the discomfort associated with it.
How to Use
- Apply the product on your hands throughout the day, as often as needed, but particularly after washing your hands or being in contact with aggressive detergents. For best results, use it overnight as a leave-on mask for hands – you will understand why in the morning! When applying overnight, remember to also put it on the cuticles and nails.
- “SECOND-SKIN” BALM: This unique ingredient unites a high-grade glycerine used by the pharmaceutical industry - GLYCERINE 1.26 (99.5% tolerance tested even on atopic skin) together with an organic aloe vera gel concentrate. While at this purity level glycerine works as a skin-replenishing and restoring skin-identical ingredient, the concentrate, obtained from organic aloe vera gel, provides freshness and an immediate sensation of relief as it simultaneously addresses dry skin recovery and prevention.
- D-PANTHENOL & MADECASSOSIDE®: An ideal association of totally-skin-friendly actives, these ingredients come together to support the rebuilding of the skin’s moisture barrier function, and minimizes discomfort due to a dry skin. Madecassoside®, a purified isolated fraction of Centella asiatica, modulates stress-induced conditions, rebalances self-renewal and improves skin’s elasticity.
- ECHINACEA EXTRACT (PHARMA GRADE): This pharmaceutical-grade tincture is obtained exclusively using Echinacea and alcohol. Echinacea purpurea is known as a mild antiseptic and immunity booster, particularly against viruses and all flu-type syndromes. Used in a topical cosmetic application, it works as a balm and calm the skin’s dryness.