CLEANSE – REMOVE MAKEUP – REFRESH
The new Skin-Friendly Cleanser replaces Water Shock Comfort Emulsion Cleanser.
A soap-free and no alkaline pH causes irritation cleanser that swipes away dirt, oil, and pollutants, while also reducing redness and maintaining the skin’s natural pH balance. Truly respects the skin’s biology!
Applied like a classic emulsion-milk cleanser, it is soap-free and uses the same technologies used to make “micellar water,” yet it is textured like a gel to create a sophisticated feeling that simultaneously hydrates and refreshes. It makes cleansing and makeup removal much easier
It is formulated with a trio of moisturizing agents to hydrate, calm and soothe the skin; amino acids to help strengthen the skin, and lactic acid to balance the skin’s microbiome and make the skin soft to the touch. It goes on like a classic milk emulsion cleanser, but surprisingly, it is textured like a gel.
Swiss Line’s effective formulas awaken the senses and visible results for your skin give you the relaxation and revitalization you've been longing for. Our award-winning formulas embrace natural actives and skin-identical ingredients that work with your skin, not against it.
- Textured like a gel, easy to remove makeup and cleanse
- Reduces redness and maintains skin balance
- Restore skin’s natural barrier
- Leaves the skin perfectly soft and supple
- Recommended for all skin types, dehydration, and dull skin, except oily
- Allergen-free fragrance
How to Use
- Pour a small amount of the cleanser into the palm of your hands and apply to dry skin. Gently massage over the face and eye area to dissolve all the makeup. After dissolving, please use a wet cotton pad and gently wipe over the face and eyes. It can also be rinsed off with water.
- Note: Even though it is a gel, the product won’t foam, so you should apply it on dry skin. Skin-Friendly Cleanser is not adapted for waterproof makeup.
- Lactic Acid: Offers a powerful gentle peeling solution. Of all the forms of AHA, lactic acid is the only one naturally occurring in the skin. It actually protects the natural pH of the skin from external alkalinizing factors. Highly moisturizing it helps to maintain the skin's natural pH and balance its microbiome. The lactic acid used in this formulation is derived from the fermentation of barley and corn. 100% vegan origin.
- Panthenol, Aloe Vera & Bisabolol: A trio of well-known ingredients in pharmaceutical formulas to reduce redness and skin rashes, as well as address the needs of babies’ delicate skin.
- Xpertmoist®: This ingredient is comprised of amino acids: proline, alanine, and serine, together with a bio-marine ferment of Pseudoalteromonas (a "good" bacteria).