New Format: Includes Eye Pads and Ceramic Roller: and 40 Pairs of Eye Pads!
This Eye Serum targets the very delicate and fragile eye area, as it is the first area to show signs of fatigue. Targeting puffiness with Caffeine, Hydractin and Hyaluronic Acid moisturize the skin. Can be used with eye pads, or applied as a serum followed with an eye cream.
- Anyone wanting an immediate solution for puffiness and tired eyes with long term benefits.
- Anyone looking for a 10 minute eye pad treatment at home.
- Provides a noticeable de-puffing and lifting and regeneration of the skin.
- Eyebright and Ginkgo Biloba and Hydrolyzed Algin soothe and calm the eye area.
- Eye Roller can be used before or after treatment for more results, or use Roller alone for quick anti-fatigue result!
How to Use
- To use Eye Pads: moisten 2 cotton pads with the serum, apply to clean under eye area and leave on for 10 minutes. Remove and proceed with skincare regime.
- To use Roller: gently roll the under eye area back and forth and then the upper eye area, back and forth, can be done before the eye pad application or after. Roller can also be used any time your eyes feel tired.
- TIP: dip roller into ice water for a few minutes before using for more intense de-puffing and anti-fatigue effect.
Alpine Plant Extracts - Edelweiss, Coltsfoot, and Yellow Gentian Leaves provide soothing, moisturizing & softening properties.
Cellactel 2 Complex - Skin-revitalizing ingredient combination that protects the skin against the abuse of the elements.
Polysaccharide of marine origin (Macrocystis Pyrifera Extract) - With this extract, the skin seems to lift and firm, for a feeling of lasting well-being.
Eyebright, Ginkgo Biloba Extract & Hydrolyzed Algin - Soothing, these ingredients reduce the appearance of dark circles in the area around the eye.
Caffeine - Helps to reduce the appearance of puffiness around the eyes.
Hydractin™ - Unique cosmetic ingredient, effective in three ways:
- Hydrates the skin
- Protects natural hydration of the skin
- Gives a fresher appearance by exposing new skin.
Hyaluronic acid - a naturally occurring polysaccharide, acts as a “sponge”, trapping and holding water up to a thousand times its own weight.