This double-ended tool features a gel tip that mimics the effect of fingertips, while the red, diamond-cut brush was built for blending.
A gel tip blender on one side of this tool mimics the effect of fingertips without absorbing product like a traditional sponge. Hygienic and easy to wipe clean, this applicator adapts to the contours of the face to build optimal coverage. The red, diamond-shaped synthetic brush head looks and feels fluffy but contains a large amount of dense fibres at its core to maintain the tool’s shape and provide the perfect balance of strength and flexibility. This ergonomic brush is compatible with creams, powders, liquids, and gels. Each intricate brush is hand-crafted in Japan by a team of seasoned artisans.
How to use
Use the gel blender to dab liquid or cushion formulas onto the face and the red, diamond-cut brush to buff and diffuse pigment for a soft-focus finish.
How to Clean
- Brush End: Spray brush cleaner on tissue and gently wipe brush against tissue. (You may see some of the red dye transfer to the tissue in the first few cleanings. This should stop after the initial cleanings. The dye is completely safe. It’s not unlike a pair of deeply dyed denim jeans in the first few wearings and washings.)
- Gel Blender: To clean, use Perfect Cleansing Oil on a cotton pad and gently wipe product off the tip.
- Hidden Core Technology: Densely packed bristles create a sturdy interior that is surrounded by a perimeter of soft, flexible fibres for easy blending and a streak-free finish.
- Synthetic Bristles: Compatible with all makeup textures, these animal-friendly fibers feature tapered tips that conform to fine lines and facial contours.
- Polyurethane Blender: The non-porous gel prevents product absorption while the bouncy texture precisely deposits pigment for full, even coverage.