Potent Firming and Hydrating Body Serum with Barley EGF
This luxurious anti-aging body serum features a high concentration of Barley EGF. It provides long-lasting hydration for visibly smoother, plumper, firmer, and healthier-looking skin with only 8 pure ingredients. Absorbs instantly to tackle dry spots and improve skin texture. This oil-free body treatment serum features a higher concentration of the anti-aging miracle worker, Barley EGF, for increased potency and Hyaluronic Acid to achieve maximum hydration and plumpness.
The EGF Body Serum features a high concentration of our signature skin replenishing protein, Barley EGF. The skin on our body is thicker than our face but is equally vulnerable to aging. This non-greasy formula is extremely lightweight and was designed to spread easily, absorb quickly, and minimize any residue prior to applying it to clothing – your skin will simply drink it up. Featuring pure, soft, lava-filtered Icelandic Water, Hyaluronic Acid, Barley Seed Extract, and Glycerin to revitalize the skin, provide long-term hydration, and leave the skin feeling silky smooth. Add this fragrance-free and oil-free serum featuring Barley EGF to your body skincare routine to diminish the appearance of wrinkles, improve firmness, boost moisture, and discover more radiant, youthful, and smoother-looking skin.
The NEW EGF Body Serum is an improved formula based on our beloved Body Intensive, which has now been discontinued. It comes in a larger 120ml bottle and features a higher concentration of our signature skin-replenishing protein, Barley EGF, for increased potency.
EGF or Epidermal Growth Factor is one of the most important proteins found naturally in our skin and plays a significant role in the healthy function of collagen, elastin, and hydration. As we age, EGF levels start to decrease leaving our skin vulnerable to aging. To help combat the visible effects of aging, BIOEFFECT invented a way to produce a plant-based EGF in barley. Our Barley EGF is a sustainable, renewable ingredient grown in our ecologically-engineered greenhouse in Iceland that is powered by geothermal energy.
This is how we do pure, green, and clean beauty at BIOEFFECT.
Features & Benefits
- Provides Long-Lasting Hydration for the Body
- Visibly Smoother, Plumper & Firmer Skin
- Helps Diminish the Appearance of Wrinkles and Keep Skin Looking Youthful
- Silky, Smooth Texture
- Absorbs Instantly
- Suitable for All Skin Types
- Only 8 Ingredients
- Oil-free, Fragrance-free, Alcohol-free, Paraban-Free, and Gluten-Free
How to Use
- Apply 2-3 pumps per body area. Massage in a firm, upwards motion to areas of concern such as neck & décolleté, arms, legs, chest, stomach, or thighs. For best results, use daily after showering or bathing while the skin is still damp as the EGF protein performs best in a moisture-rich environment.
- To maximize results, exfoliate prior to applying and incorporate it into an everyday BIOEFFECT body routine.
- Pair with: Volcanic Exfoliator is a clarifying facial scrub with micro-crystalline lava and ground apricot seeds also can be used to soften rough areas on the body.
- TOP TIP: If you’ve spent too many hours in the sun, our EGF Body Serum can also aid as an after-sun treatment - offering soothing hydration and skin repair for dry, irritated, and sun-damaged skin.
- For external use only. Use only as directed. If irritation occurs, consult a dermatologist.
- Barley EGF – Moisture-binding, skin-rejuvenating, and signaling protein. The first of its kind to be produced in plants by BIOEFFECT scientists to combat the visible effects of the loss of the EGF found in our skin naturally. Barley EGF helps support the skin’s natural collagen production and is essential for keeping skin looking smooth, healthy, and youthful.
- Hyaluronic Acid – A vital substance naturally found in the skin. It is critical for maintaining skin hydration. Known for its incredible capacity to attract and hold vast amounts of moisture. Hydrates and plumps the skin.
- Glycerin – Powerful plant-based humectant that pulls moisture into the skin, while smoothing and conditioning the skin’s surface.
- Icelandic Water – Clean, soft, and pure, as it is geologically filtered through layers of inert volcanic lava, with a low concentration of hard minerals such as calcium and magnesium.