BIOEFFECT EGF ESSENCE is a light, hydrating face essence that is enriched with our Barley EGF and pure Icelandic Water to perfectly prep the skin for any serum or moisturizer, enhancing absorption and efficacy for youthful and healthy-looking skin. Replenishes the skin and perfectly prepares it for any BIOEFFECT serum or moisturizer to follow and enhances its EGF efficacy.
Unique Hydrating Essence to Prep Skin for Maximum Benefits from Serums & Moisturizers
An essence is often referred to as miracle water and our EGF Essence will not disappoint. The hydrating formula of pure, soft, lava-filtered Icelandic Water is designed to prepare the skin to receive our potent Barley EGF serums and creams. This lightweight facial essence penetrates quickly delivering Glycerin to the skin, pulling in moisture, and creating a hydrated environment that boosts the absorption and results of our Barley EGF. It is truly a multi-faceted beauty solution, bringing together the best of a hydrating toner, nourishing beauty water and essence treatment for moisturized, healthy-, and younger-looking skin.
- Rehydrates & Replenishes Skin
- Prepares Skin for Serums & Moisturizers
- Lightweight, Fast-Absorbing
- Enhances Barley EGF Efficacy
- Suitable for All Skin Types
- Oil-free, Fragrance-free, Alcohol-free, Paraben-Free and Gluten-Free
How to Use
- Apply to clean, dry skin. Pour a palmful of essence into your hand, about 2-4 splashes, and gently press into the skin on your face and neck.
- To maximize results, incorporate into an everyday BIOEFFECT EGF skincare routine.
- Pair with:
- Barley EGF – Moisture-binding, skin-rejuvenating, and signaling protein. The first of its kind to be produced in plants by BIOEFFECT scientists to combat the visible effects from the loss of the EGF found in our skin naturally. Barley EGF helps support the skin’s natural collagen production and is essential for keeping skin looking smooth, healthy, and youthful.
- Glycerin – Powerful plant-based humectant that pulls moisture into the skin, while smoothing and conditioning the skin’s surface.
- Icelandic Water – Clean, soft, and pure, as it is geologically filtered through layers of inert volcanic lava, with a low concentration of hard minerals such as calcium and magnesium.