This ultra creamy clay mask with antioxidant and calming properties offers an enzymatic, skin-friendly exfoliating alternative to the typical oily skin masks, which can leave you feeling over dry. It can instantly revive with its efficient yet gentle deep cleansing action. Contains: Papain, a natural proteolytic enzyme that digest dead skin cells without harming healthy living ones. Leaves the skin emerging clarified as if dead cells have been washed away. No AHA or BHA, so can be applied as often as needed.
- Impure/problematic and or oil skin,
- Combination skin, mask can be applied on T Zone (forehead, nose and chin).
- Papain gently, yet effectively exfoliates thanks to the Proteolyic enzymes.
- Kaolin absorbs excess sebum more gently than other clays.
- Green Tea and Rosemary Leaf Extracts offer antiseptic, antibacterial and moisturizing properties, soothing the skin while leaving it soft, smooth and comfortable.
How to Use
- Cleanse and dry skin, before smoothing on a thin layer of the mask onto face and under the jaw-line, where imperfections also appear.
- Avoid the eye area. Leave on for 10-15 minutes, and then rinse off with tepid water.
- The frequency of application varies depending skin condition.
- Impure skin with breakouts: up to 3 x week; very oily skin: 2 x week; combination skin: 1 x week.
*Note: You may experience a light tingling sensation as the papaya enzymes penetrate the skin. This informs you that the mask is working to detoxify your skin, not to irritate it. However, discontinue use if strong skin discomfort occurs or try reducing the frequency of application.