A sebum-absorbing foaming cleanser infused with effective ingredients to deeply cleanse pores and polish away roughness, helping to remove oil. Moisturize and balance skin, prepping it for further skincare treatment.
Signature Japanese ingredients, sebum absorbing powder & cleansing granules, provide oil removing benefits. Exclusive InternalPowerResist technology strengthens skin and defends against pollutants*. This cleanser is ideal for skin prone to blemishes, breakouts, roughness and blocked pores*. Deeply cleanse for radiant skin.
*Tested by 112 women
Oily / Combination Skin: skin prone to blemishes, breakouts, blocked pores and roughness. DERMATOLOGIST TESTED.
Immediately after use:
- 91% said it lifts away sebum, leaving skin feeling fresh*
*Tested by 112 women
How to Use
- Take approximately dime-size amount into the palm of hand. Add small amounts of cold or lukewarm water to lather well and cleanse the skin. Rinse thoroughly.
- Recommended Pairings: Treatment Softener.
Signature Japanese Ingredients
- Kirishima Mineral Spring Water helps supplement skin’s essential minerals.
- Rice Germ Oil softens and wraps skin in a veil of moisture.
- Sebum Absorbing Powder & Cleansing Granules help tone pores and smooth skin.
- InternalPowerResist technology featuring ImuCalm Compound™ helps to strengthen the skin barrier while Hamamelis Extract provides a high antioxidant effect.
INGREDIENTS: WATER (AQUA/EAU)･STEARIC ACID･PEG-8･MYRISTIC ACID･GLYCERIN･POTASSIUM HYDROXIDE･BUTYLENE GLYCOL･LAURIC ACID･GLYCERYL STEARATE SE･SORBITOL･BEESWAX(CERA ALBA/CIRE D'ABEILLE)･SODIUM LAURYL GLYCOL CARBOXYLATE･SODIUM METHYL COCOYL TAURATE･FRAGRANCE (PARFUM)･MICROCRYSTALLINE CELLULOSE･DISODIUM EDTA･WATER (AQUA)･MENTHOL･ORYZA SATIVA (RICE) GERM OIL･TALC･ETHYLCELLULOSE･LINALOOL･GERANIOL･CITRONELLOL･SODIUM METABISULFITE･ACRYLATES COPOLYMER･ULTRAMARINES (CI 77007)･PAEONIA ALBIFLORA ROOT EXTRACT･SILICA･BETAINE･SILK POWDER(SERICA/POUDRE DE SOIE)･DIPOTASSIUM GLYCYRRHIZATE･TETRASODIUM EDTA･TOCOPHERYL ACETATE･SODIUM LAURYL SULFATE･BENZOIC ACID･TOCOPHEROL･