Reduces the Appearance of Lines & Crow’s Feet!
A pale pink/taupe-colored moisturizing formulation that contains 10% the optimal amount of Cellex-C Complex, plus powerful antioxidants resveratrol and L-ergothioneine, adjusted for use around the delicate eye area.
Regular use will dramatically reduce the visible signs of aging around the eyes — sagging skin, crow’s feet, fine lines and wrinkles.
Suitable for all skin types, except sensitive skin.
- Helps increase skin elasticity and resilience to greatly improve the look of sagging skin around the eyes.
- Light, cream formulation spreads easily and penetrates quickly, leaving the eye area smooth and soft.
- This formulation is extremely well tolerated and can be used by the majority of people without fear of troublesome skin reactions — such as sensitivity to sunlight — that may occur with other skin smoothing preparations.
- Regular use will dramatically reduce the visible signs of aging — fine lines, wrinkles and crows feet.
- Generally, improvement can be seen within 6–8 weeks.
How to Use
- Cleanse and Tone.
- Apply Skin Hydration Complex to face and around eye area.
- Once a day in the morning, apply a thin layer of Cellex-C Advanced-C Eye Firming Cream, underneath eyes and to outer eye area. Avoid upper eyelid, eyebrows and inner and outer corners of the eye.
- Apply moisturizer if required. We recommend G.L.A. Eye Balm.
- USE: Preferably morning.
HYDROLIZED ASCORBIC ACID, GRAPE SEED EXTRACT, ERGOTHIONEINE, RESVERATROL.