A Dry Powder, Vitamin C Exfoliating Mask for Healthy, Glowing Skin!
A multi-functional system containing 10% the patented Cellex-C Complex in a dry powder form — along with other skin-enhancing and toning ingredients.
Suitable for all skin types except the most sensitive.
- A dry powder to mix with water or Fresh Complexion Mist.
- Contains Cellex-C Complex, pure L-ascorbic acid, L-tyrosine and zinc sulphate.
- Exfoliates accumulated dead skin cells to reveal a healthy, glowing complexion
How to Use
- Mix one teaspoon of Advanced-C Skin Toning Mask with one teaspoonful of Betaplex Fresh Complexion Mist or Cellex-C Serum to form a thin paste. If a thicker consistency is preferred, reduce the volume of liquid. Spread a film of paste over the face with your fingers or a soft brush, avoiding the eye area. Wait until the mask dries, usually within 15–20 minutes. Remove the mask with a wash cloth rinsed in lukewarm water. Apply Hydra 5 B-Complex and/or moisturizer if required.
- Note: Use twice a week on oily and acne prone skin. On dry to normal skin, apply once every seven to ten days and delicate and sensitive skin, once a month. Use only as directed by your physician or skin care professional. If redness or irritation occurs, discontinue use.
- Caution: Never leave Advanced-C Skin Toning Mask on the skin for longer than 25 minutes, or over stimulation of the skin will occur causing a temporary blush. Avoid hairline and eyebrows as this mask is difficult to remove after it sets this product contains albumin, extracted from egg white, which may cause a
- USE: Once every 7–10 days, or as directed.
L-ASCORBIC ACID, TYROSINE, ZINC, ALBUMIN, SILICA AND BOTANICAL EXTRACTS.